Category: Press Releases

Category: Press Releases

CHICAGO (Jan. 6, 2017) – KBS Real Estate Investment Trust III (“KBS REIT III”), a non-traded real estate investment trust based in Newport Beach, California, is proud to announce that the engineering team and one of the security team supervisors at the REIT’s 500 West Madison property were recently recognized for their outstanding achievements.
Southern gourmet chicken purveyor to open at 500 W. Madison’s Marketplace @ 500
KBS & Transwestern secure petroleum consulting firm for multi-year extension in Dallas
NEWPORT, BEACH, Calif. (Dec. 1, 2017) – KBS Realty Advisors of Newport Beach, California, recently announced the hiring of Daniel Park as Senior Vice President and Asset Manager for Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City and the Midwest areas.
DENVER (Jan. 7, 2019) – KBS, based in Newport Beach, California, announced today the signing of 384,716 square feet in leasing at Granite Tower during the fourth quarter of 2018.
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (June 12, 2019) — KBS, one of the largest owners of commercial real estate, announced today that the following three businesses have signed 30,739 square feet in leases at Willow Oaks Corporate Center in Merrifield, Virginia: Fairfax Radiological Consultants, the largest private radiology practice in the Washington, D.C. metro area, Hardesty & Hanover, a full-service infrastructure engineering firm and Right at Home, a provider of in-home healthcare for the elderly and disabled. The property is owned by KBS Real Estate Investment Trust II.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida, (March 9, 2018) – KBS Realty Advisors of Newport Beach, California, is proud to announce that Financial Center at the Gardens in Palm Beach Gardens won The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) Award in the 100,000 to 249,999-square-foot category at the BOMA Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beaches TOBY Awards.
Transaction demonstrates companies’ appetite for a prominent presence at office properties in one of the fastest-growing markets in the country.
Celebratory event marked final milestone in development lifecycle of multifamily property
Premium flexible workspace provider takes additional space in Ogilvie at KBS’ Accenture Tower to meet demand
Chef/Owner Marc Zimmerman Embraces Japanese Kappo-Style Cuisine with Live-Fire, Tasting Menu Restaurant and Whisky Lounge
New tenants comprise a national day spa and locally based retailers including a modern Italian restaurant, a Thai restaurant and rooftop lounge, an all-new coffee shop and bar concept, a custom men’s clothing provider and a custom jeweler.
UBS Tower is one of the city’s most recognizable office properties in the heart of downtown Nashville
COLUMBIA, SC (August 3, 2017) – KBS Realty Advisors of Newport Beach, California announced today the acquisition of Main & Gervais, a Class A office property located at 1221 Main Street in Columbia. The property features 18 stories, a seven-level parking deck and 186,605 rentable square feet.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. (Dec. 20, 2018) – KBS, based in Newport Beach, California, announced today the complete acquisition of Village Center Station II (VCSII). KBS previously owned 75% of VCS II and purchased the remaining 25% from Shea Properties. Additionally, Charter Communications, the second largest cable operator in the U.S., providing service to over 25 million customers in the U.S., signed a direct lease for 94,300 square feet at Village Center Station I (VCS I) and leases 100% of VCS II. The properties are owned by KBS Real Estate Investment Trust III.

Explore more about KBS

Thank you for your interest in KBS news, industry insights, and more.

"*" indicates required fields

Please sign me up for KBS related communications.*